23rd national codebreaking competition
Add Reply
David Entwistle
2024-09-18 08:32:16 UTC
I've very much enjoyed previous year's events. I always manage to miss the
last stage, by going on holiday. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to
it...

The School of Mathematical Sciences at the University of Southampton
warmly welcomes you to its 23rd national codebreaking competition. Whether
you are new to codes and ciphers or an experienced competitor we hope you
will find something to stretch you, something to entertain you, and a
friendly community. With the generous support of our sponsors, GCHQ,
EPSRC. Trinity College Cambridge and Netcraft we are able to offer prizes,
medals and certificates to record your achievements, but if you are
anything like us it will be the feeling you get when you crack a cipher
that makes it all worth while. Don’t delay. head over to our registration
page and sign up!

https://www.cipherchallenge.org/
David Entwistle
David Entwistle
2024-09-18 11:27:27 UTC
On Wed, 18 Sep 2024 08:32:16 -0000 (UTC), David Entwistle wrote:

Advice for any individual who wishes to take part, but isn't a teacher or
pupil at a UK school.

V guvax gur orfg guvat vf gb ertvfgre nf n grnpure naq yrnir gur fpubby
oynax. Ner lbh pbzsbegnoyr jvgu gung? Lbh pna pubbfr gb frg hc n grnz jura
ertvfgrevat naq gnxr cneg jvgu gung nppbhag, ohg vg jvyy or ynoryyrq nf
varyvtvoyr sbe cevmrf.

Regards,
--
David Entwistle